IAB Romania and PwC announced the results regarding the online advertising market in Romania in 2008.
Notes regarding PwC report:
– est. 72,4 million RON – at a 3.6 medium RON/EUR rate in 2008 it means 20 mil EUR;
– almost +70% growth compared to the market in 2007;
– the beginning of crises meant a slower overall growth;
-DELETED PARAGRAPHS regarding seasonality and spenders (official request) – INFO AVAILABLE TO BUY FROM IAB/PWC.
I really liked PwC’s gesture to applaud because:
– 20 million EUR meant a psychological step for the local Internet advertising market;
– Internet is the most dynamic medium in Romania with the highest growth in 2008.