1. One month ago I wrote a post a about Neogen promoting child abuse and asked them to call the police and the authorities. There was no answer from Neogen but Vodafone decided to suspend their advertising campaign (very wise of them).
2. Today one of the most read newspapers in Romania publishes an article about Neogen hosting pedophilia. Again, they decided to hide the evidence and not call the authorities.
3. The Lie comes from their PR Manager, Maria Suciu, saying that they have an automated censorship system that erased the evidences. THE TRUTH is that there is no system and the website is manually operated. If a movie is to be removed, there is a human operator doing this.
4. The abused minor (this is just one evidence) is one of the users. Sorel Mihai, a
14 15 year old boy was abused by Neogen by displaying pornographic content in his account. He had a post about this on his personal blog expressing his frustration but there were no answers and no active measures from Neogen.
5. Internethics – a Neogen representative is part of the jury at Internetics and will judge the best Romanian websites. By far, his presence in the jury this year is not ethical and I have reasons to doubt the quality of his decisions in the contest. I also expect Orlando Nicoara, the president of the jury, to have a statement on this matter and take some action.
Strong tip for Millenium Communications: having Vodafone and Neogen in the same place after the incident they had one month ago is something to worry about.