A few minutes ago in New York, at Advertising Week 🙂 , Yahoo announced their new ad trading platform in the fight against Google:
- – new ad trading platform, plans to dominate online display advertising market in U.S. and not only 🙂
- – “contextual” is replaced with “behavioral” – basically, the user is served based on his socio-demographic profile (the dream of every advertiser);
- – advanced technical targeting capabilities;
- – inventory made available in one purchase;
- – available from 2009 (already 800 newspaper websites);
- – extra focus on channels and verticals.