Olimpiadele Comunicarii is a local competition for marcomm students and a perfect opportunity to meet new talents. This year I was invited to judge the blogs and untill the results will be public, I’ll give you some links connected with the spirit of the competition:
- Messenger reactions after the earthquake;
- Traian Basescu wearing high heels;
- Handmade advertising;
- Dorel Picard vs. Jean-Luc Picard;
- Fighting local Police vigilante-style;
- Fighting local RATB vigilante-style;
- There’s always time to vote;
- Let me Google that for you;
Congratulations TUBORG for supporting the event (indeed this is what we can call CSR) and to RadioZU and Jurnalul National for their active involvement in promoting the event and generating all the buzz.
The event was also endorsed by IAA Romania (IAA Young Professionals included 🙂 ) andÂ I’m always happy when I see brands like Coca-Cola, Gilette, BCR, Petrom or NestlÃ© sponsoring student competitions.