Social Entrepreneurship in Romania | ro.linkedin.com/in/bogdangavrila/
Liaison between Romanian civil society and local or international bodies, organizations, companies and institutions. Involved in maintaining and outreach to strategic relationships with think-tanks, economists, central administration professionals, media personalities and political figures.
Senior-level strategy & Internet management: -ability to understand open data and big data in open government; ability to Integrate high-tech with high-touch in new media and to translate business and governmental needs into technology; organizing business and open government projects from the bottom up: from vision and analysis through organization and development to day-to-day operations; quickly reacting on changing business situation and taking proper, responsible decisions and actions; experience & talent in top-level online B2B sales, cyber literacy, network literacy, open government and open data.
Specialties: – networking, business intelligence, open data, volunteer management, general management, new business development, negotiations, competitive analysis, PR, interactive advertising, non-profits, branding, btl events, viral campaigns, entrepreneurship.
Vvolunteering since 1994:
– volunteer and trainer for several European NGOs
– founder and ex-president of ASLS Romania (elected honorific President in 2006)
– founder of CRSC – a resource center for the civil society
– working with/for GGR, CRMBA, RAAS, OSE, ASPSE, AEGEE, ATU, ANOSR, INTERMEDIU, USR or EURO<26.
– one of the founders of International Advertising Association’s Young Professional Chapter Romania;
– JCI’s Young Outstanding person in Romania in 2007
I’m one of the founders of GIPIR (Grupul de Initiativa pentru Promovarea Imaginii Romaniei).
To reach Bogdan Gavrila, please click here .